New Feature: Robust Editing and Printing for Source Sheets
We've received many requests that essentially boil down to "Why can't I do things on your Source Sheet Builder that I can do in Word or Google Docs?” You asked and we answered!
Sefaria now offers the option to export source sheets to Google Docs. With this new feature, users can seamlessly export their source sheets to Google Docs for more robust editing and printing options.
How it works:
- Make a source sheet on Sefaria.
- Export the source sheet by clicking the "Export to Google Drive" option in the File menu.
- Enter your Google account credentials.
- Click “Allow” to view and manage your source sheet in Google Docs.
- Once your source sheet is exported, click “Open in Google Drive” in the Sefaria interface or go to My Drive to view the file in Google Docs.
Special thanks goes out to the primary designer of this tool, Palmer Paul. Palmer, one of our summer interns, just graduated from the The Abraham Joshua Heschel School in New York and will start at the University of Pennsylvania as a computer science major this fall.