Will you be teaching on Shavuot? Hosting a class to help others prepare for the night of studying? Or simply readying yourself to receive the Torah?
We invite you to be a part of Sefaria’s Shavuot celebration by telling us where in the world you’ll be teaching or studying with Sefaria. Add yourself to our map.
From Torah, Midrash, and Halakhah (plus all the commentaries in between), to more than 100 source sheets tagged for Shavuot which draw upon these texts, Sefaria has a harvest of resources for you.
We have 118 source sheets in the Shavuot tag — and counting! Here are just a few:
- Origins of Tikkun Layl Shavuot by Lev Israel
- Of Flowers and Milk: A Halachic Approach to Two Shavuos Customs by Rabbi Dov Chastain
- Wait, You’re Giving Us the WHAT?! A Teen Tikkun Leyl Shavuot Study by Rabbi Alanna Sklover
- Should Torah be a Choice? by Torat Chovevei
- The Ten Commandments, Beyond The Two Tablets? by BimBam
- I Carried You on Eagle’s Wings – A Shavuot Yoga Experience by Laurie Matzkin
- The Ten “Commandments” by Andrew Pepperstone
Learn from some of the most popular Shavuot sources in Sefaria’s library:
Can you guess what our top Shavuot source is?
And of course… we have Megillat Ruth
- The Megillah
- Rashi (in Hebrew and in English)
- 7 other Hebrew commentaries (find them under the Commentary tab)
Don’t forget: celebrate Shavuot with Sefaria users everywhere!
Will you be using a Sefaria sheet to teach or study this year? Let us know! Click here to be added to our interactive map of Sefaria shiurim taking place this Shavuot.